Announcing Amazon EC2 F1 Instances with Custom FPGAs
Amazon EC2 F1 is a new compute instance with programmable hardware for application acceleration. With F1, you can directly access custom FPGA hardware on the instance in a few clicks.
• Learn about the capabilities, features, and benefits of the new F1 instances
• Develop your FPGA using the F1 Hardware Developer Kit and FPGA Developer AMI
• Deploy your FPGA acceleration code using F1 instances
• Use F1 instances for hardware acceleration in your applications
• Learn how to offer pre-packaged Amazon FPGA Machine Images (AFIs) to your customers through the AWS