Announcing Amazon EC2 Systems Manager – Hybrid Cloud Management at Scale
Amazon EC2 Systems Manager is a management service that helps you automatically collect software inventory, apply OS patches, create system images, and configure Windows and Linux operating systems. These capabilities help you define and track system configurations, prevent drift, and maintain software compliance of your EC2 and on-premises configurations. By providing a management approach that is designed for the scale and agility of the cloud but extends into your on-premises data center, EC2 Systems Manager makes it easier for you to seamlessly bridge your existing infrastructure with AWS. This session will provide an overview of these newly announced services and how they work together within larger AWS ecosystem to provide comprehensive management capabilities.
• Learn about the capabilities and features of Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
• Learn about the benefits of Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
• Learn about the different use cases
• Learn how to get started using Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
• Understand how to collect and manage system inventory
• Learn how to apply OS patches, automate image creation and configure operating systems and applications at scale