Facing Forward: The future citizen
In this edition of HPE Business Insights Studio, Paul Muller, vice president of strategic marketing at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, catches up with Stefano Lindt, director of the Enterprise.nxt research team, to discuss new findings related to global demographics and trends, and how they’re shaping the citizen of the future.
In the recently published Citizen.nxt report, new research shows technology is changing the relationship between citizens, governments, and businesses, reshaping the public sector.
Breaking down the discussion
Paul and Stefano discuss the following topics:
• Key findings from Citizen.nxt research (0:25)
• Global areas of growth and decline (1:40)
• Opportunities for the private sector (2:33)
• Implications for the healthcare industry (4:14)
• Evolving technology solutions for the future (4:54)
• Manufacturing changes creating new opportunities (5:19)
• Risks to be aware of based on projected global trends (6:19)
Get more from HPE Business Insights
For more videos, find us at http://www.hpe.com/business/insights.
To receive the HPE Business Insights eZine directly to your email, please subscribe here: http://hpsw.co/Xa53LtD.