Nexenta & 451 Research: 2015 Storage Predictions & Trends
Nexenta CEO, Tarkan Maner and 451 Research’s Storage VP, Simon Robinson discuss which storage trends matter and why in 2015. Gain industry leading perspective on 8 key questions:
– What are customers trying to achieve in 2015?
– What challenges rise to the surface in storage?
– What does your CIO think about Open Source/SDx?
– How do hyper-convergence and other SDS deployment models deliver business benefits?
– Does Flash deliver on its promise in 2015?
– Why and where will object storage matter?
– How does an open ecosystem deliver a better result?
– What are the latest tools for better data management?
Plus a bonus discussion on OpenSDx, why you should care about it, and how it aligns with other big trends.